Days 2 Die

Version 1.4.5


Controls:


move - A D
jump - SPACE
climb up / down = W S
run - hold SHIFT
reload - R
inventory - I
fix barricade - hold E when standing next to the barricade
aim & shoot - MOUSE


Info:


The city is crawling with the undead, I'm trapped! The only hope is to escape the city on a boat, I need to reach the Harbor before its too late...if I fail, I can only count my Days to Die...


Features:



  1. Defend yourself and fight zombies in 5 different maps and countless zombie waves

  2. Build Barricades to protect you and your friends

  3. Hire Mercenaries to help you survive

  4. Buy over 20+ weapons, including grenades, katana swords, automatic weapons

  5. Dynamic sound depth, as objects or zombies go farther their voice/sound get smaller

  6. Stereo system. yes! stereo!

  7. Lots of gore! and bloody mess!

  8. Cool graphics

  9. Full Physics


 


[id]http://flashgamedistribution.com/swfs/days_2_die.swf[/id]
Plants vs Zombies Online
Comments